DotA 6.79c is available and has quite a few changes.
Here are some of them:
- Hand of Midas recipe cost increased from 1400 to 1550.
- Ancestral Spirit vision reduced from 600 to 450.
- Ancestral Spirit damage reduced from 80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180.
- Plague Wards night vision reduced from 1200 to 800.
There are mostly bug fixes, you can check the full changelog at playdota.com/changelogs/6.79c.
Download the new map from here, fast mirror.
Regarding the AI map, the developers have said on the forums that they were working on a 5.79b version. Looks like that version will get updated.
The second DotA 6.79 was released, bringing only 5 changes:
- Fixed a crash on older versions of Warcraft when picking Slardar.
- Fixed some performance problems when Bloodseeker was in the game.
- Fixed Vampiric Aura and Linken’s Sphere sometimes spawning runes on the ground.
- Fixed Radiance not working on illusions.
- Fixed selling items after a buyback not giving back gold.
You can download the map from here, fast server.
Playdota.com is still unavailable and seems that it will take around a week to get fixed.
DotA 6.79b should be the last map until Christmas when we should get a new map with Christmas decorations, trees, Santa hats etc.
A new map is available since yesterday, 24 November, DotA 6.79.
The changelog is not available at this time, clicking on the official link we get this message: “Playdota.com is offline for some Database Maintenance. 6.79 is also available at www.getdota.com”.
Anyway, the map is available for download, you can download it from here, fast server.
There is also a tournament map that is also updated to 6.79, those interested can check it on getdota.com.
Expect a second version for 6.79 soon.
We have a small map update after almost a month. DotA 6.78c is bringing a few changes:
* Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
* Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
* Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
* Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
* Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
* Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
* Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
No new heroes or items, just these changes.
Download DotA 6.78c from here, 7.88 Mb. Fast mirror/server.
Have a nice summer all!
After only four days, the second 6.78 map arrives, fixing just some bugs as usual.
Here are a few of them:
- Fixed a bug that allowed some players to control two heroes
- Fixed being unable to easily tell when Tombstone was Decrepified
- Fixed False Promise interaction with Shallow Grave
Full changelog can be seen on playdota.com/changelogs/6.78b.
Download DotA 6.78b from here, fast mirror. This could probably be the stable 6.78 version and we won’t see a new map for a few months.
DotA 6.78 was released a few minutes ago. The changelog is not available yet because playdota.com seems to be offline. We will update as we get the information.
Download DotA 6.78 from here, fast mirror.
Update. It seems that there are two new heroes, New Strength Hero: Kaolin, the Earth Spirit, and New Intelligence Hero: Nerif, the Oracle. Other than this, just stats tweaks for the other heroes. Bugs and cosmetic changes.
There is a new map available since today, DotA 6.77c.
The new map doesn’t bring many changes, just some minor tweaks for some items and abilities.
It is still good that the old map project isn’t abandoned now that everyone can play DotA 2 on Steam.
Download DotA 6.77c from here, fast mirror, 7.8 mb.